Desktop Folders

Is it possible to put a folder on the desktop containing files/shortcuts
etc.. that can be accessed as a menu rather than having to double click it,
to open it?

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about desktop folders

    Have you tried the Quick Launch bar? You can put about as many shortcuts
    there as you want and a single click will bring them up on menu.. You can
    also put folders on there but I am not sure just how big you want to let
    that folder get.
    HTH,
    --
    Burt
    The Old Alaskan

    Burt wrote:
    > Have you tried the Quick Launch bar? You can put about as many shortcuts
    > there as you want and a single click will bring them up on menu.. You can
    > also put folders on there but I am not sure just how big you want to let
    > that folder get.
    > HTH,
    Try dragging the folder to the edge of the screen and let go. It should
    open as a toolbar where 1 click opens the files. To close, just right
    click and select "close toolbar".

Configuration Desktops Microsoft Customization Windows XP