coach

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2004

Hi
running a laptop at 1024 768
every time I open a new window, my favourites aren't selected with full
screen (f11).

I cannot get both to open so that it is full screen and also favourites to
slide in and out. The x to close my favourites is always selected. its
driving me mad!!!!

are there any tools available or registry stuff

cheers
Coach

Hi

Try this:

Drag the window to the size you want it - don't use Maximise - then close
that window via File>Close/Exit.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User