londonhunter

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2012
If you guys remember you helped me to decide on a Sapphire 6450 triple dosplay card
I upgraded my PC to window 7 and manage to get the PC to recogise 3 monitors and all in portrait mode !

Not bad for a newbie ?
Only one thing left
I cannot get the monitors to be in the right order
Picture yourself facing the 03 monitors in portrait mode
I made the left hand monitor to be the main display under window 7
however the middle and right hand monitor always appears to be in the wrong order

2 - 3 - 1

I though simple just swap the cables around however it is always the same
What am I doing wrong ?

Am I having a blonde moment again

Please help boys I am so near and so close

Helen
xx

bliq

Distinguished
instead of swapping cables (which I would think should have worked) can you just keep the cables in place and swap the monitors?

If you want to do it without the heavy lifting, I think you can left click anywhere on the desktop, click on properties, select the settings tab, and drag the position of the monitors any way you want.

jgutz2006

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2009
You have to arrange the screens, if you are using the actual eyefinity then its in the catalyst control center or if your letting windows arrange the windows, Open your "Screen Resolution" (R-Click on background and choose screen resolution), Then you will see the 3 displays listed and labeled 1, 2, and 3 so hit "Identify" to know which is which, then literally grab each display and drag it on that screen to where actually are in front of you.

4745454b

Titan
If you made the left hand monitor the primary, shouldn't your chart be 1 - 3 - 2?

I agree with bliq. Looking at your monitors in windows or the drivers, just click and drag them. That should fix it.