Sign in with
Your question

Wireless Mouse Question

Last response: in Components
August 8, 2012 3:39:11 AM

A few days ago my old mocroseoft mouse had a heart attack and died. Now im looking at this one here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

My question though is will this interfere with my wireless keyboard? My old one did, but it had a different kind of receiver so I'm not sure. My keyboard is one that I bought as an ad-on to my dell computer. (It is only a few months old)

Do any of you know about interference with this stuff?
August 8, 2012 3:51:51 AM

We would need to know what keyboard you had so it could be researched on what wireless band it runs in.
m
l
August 8, 2012 3:59:00 AM

''2.4 GHz wireless for long range with minimal interference''
It's in the description of the mouse but imo I don't think there should be any problem. I had a wireless keyboard/mouse kit with no interference but the thing is they were using the same usb key receiver but if you really don't want it to happen you could also buy a wired mouse but i know how annoying it can be sometime. The best thing you can do is buy both the keyboard and the mouse together or buy a wired keyboard and get the mouse you want. I hope someone more familiar with these thing will answer your question because i don't really know a lot about wireless devices so my opinion is not really worth much.
m
l
August 8, 2012 5:29:23 PM

I cna't really tell you what the keyboard is bucause it just said wireless keyboard when I bought it. The mouse says minimal interference, but can you really trust that? I bought it, I'm just going to hope for the best. Thanks guys!
m
l
!