Wireless Mouse Question

A few days ago my old mocroseoft mouse had a heart attack and died. Now im looking at this one here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826125164

My question though is will this interfere with my wireless keyboard? My old one did, but it had a different kind of receiver so I'm not sure. My keyboard is one that I bought as an ad-on to my dell computer. (It is only a few months old)

Do any of you know about interference with this stuff?
3 answers Last reply
More about wireless mouse question
  1. We would need to know what keyboard you had so it could be researched on what wireless band it runs in.
  2. ''2.4 GHz wireless for long range with minimal interference''
    It's in the description of the mouse but imo I don't think there should be any problem. I had a wireless keyboard/mouse kit with no interference but the thing is they were using the same usb key receiver but if you really don't want it to happen you could also buy a wired mouse but i know how annoying it can be sometime. The best thing you can do is buy both the keyboard and the mouse together or buy a wired keyboard and get the mouse you want. I hope someone more familiar with these thing will answer your question because i don't really know a lot about wireless devices so my opinion is not really worth much.
  3. I cna't really tell you what the keyboard is bucause it just said wireless keyboard when I bought it. The mouse says minimal interference, but can you really trust that? I bought it, I'm just going to hope for the best. Thanks guys!
Ask a new question

Read More

Wireless Mouse Keyboards Components Product