Plus! Pack Themes

Does anyone have the Plus! pack for Windows XP?

If so, please tell me if the themes that it includes are just themes
(wallpaper, icons, cursors, sounds) or if the themes also include new visual
styles (start button, taskbar, window borders, menus, etc.)

Thank you.

John
4 answers Last reply
More about plus pack themes

    Microsoft Plus! SuperPack - Home
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/plushome.asp

    Plus! SuperPack FAQ
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/faq.asp

    Microsoft Plus! SuperPack - Support
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/support.asp

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:OisLu9L0EHA.1524@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
    John Avitt <private@nospam.net> hunted and pecked:
    > Does anyone have the Plus! pack for Windows XP?
    >
    > If so, please tell me if the themes that it includes are just themes
    > (wallpaper, icons, cursors, sounds) or if the themes also include new
    > visual styles (start button, taskbar, window borders, menus, etc.)
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > John

    John,

    I have XP Plus! and it only provides additional wallpaper, icons, cursors,
    sounds, screensavers, games, and enhancements to the Windows Media Player.
    HTH,
    James

    > Microsoft Plus! SuperPack - Home
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/plushome.asp
    >
    > Plus! SuperPack FAQ
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/faq.asp
    >
    > Microsoft Plus! SuperPack - Support
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/support.asp
    >
    > --
    > Hope this helps. Let us know.
    > Wes
    >
    > In news:OisLu9L0EHA.1524@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
    > John Avitt <private@nospam.net> hunted and pecked:
    >> Does anyone have the Plus! pack for Windows XP?
    >>
    >> If so, please tell me if the themes that it includes are just themes
    >> (wallpaper, icons, cursors, sounds) or if the themes also include new
    >> visual styles (start button, taskbar, window borders, menus, etc.)
    >>
    >> Thank you.
    >>
    >> John

    Thank you.

    John

    "J Stewart" <js7247@swbell.net> wrote in message
    > John,
    >
    > I have XP Plus! and it only provides additional wallpaper, icons, cursors,
    > sounds, screensavers, games, and enhancements to the Windows Media Player.
    > HTH,
    > James

    > > Microsoft Plus! SuperPack - Home
    > > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/plushome.asp
    > >
    > > Plus! SuperPack FAQ
    > > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/faq.asp
    > >
    > > Microsoft Plus! SuperPack - Support
    > > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/support.asp
    > >
    > > --
    > > Hope this helps. Let us know.
    > > Wes
    > >
    > > In news:OisLu9L0EHA.1524@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
    > > John Avitt <private@nospam.net> hunted and pecked:
    > >> Does anyone have the Plus! pack for Windows XP?
    > >>
    > >> If so, please tell me if the themes that it includes are just themes
    > >> (wallpaper, icons, cursors, sounds) or if the themes also include new
    > >> visual styles (start button, taskbar, window borders, menus, etc.)
    > >>
    > >> Thank you.
    > >>
    > >> John

    It's a load of unnecessary glitz.
    I'd swap the lot for the ability to get *all* the font sizes how *I* want
    them. :-(

    "John Avitt" <private@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > Thank you.
    >
    > John
    >

    > "J Stewart" <js7247@swbell.net> wrote in message
    >> John,
    >>
    >> I have XP Plus! and it only provides additional wallpaper, icons,
    >> cursors,
    >> sounds, screensavers, games, and enhancements to the Windows Media
    >> Player.
    >> HTH,
    >> James

    >> > Microsoft Plus! SuperPack - Home