Plus! Pack Themes

Does anyone have the Plus! pack for Windows XP?

If so, please tell me if the themes that it includes are just themes
(wallpaper, icons, cursors, sounds) or if the themes also include new visual
styles (start button, taskbar, window borders, menus, etc.)

Thank you.

John

Microsoft Plus! SuperPack - Home
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/plushome.asp

Plus! SuperPack FAQ
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/faq.asp

Microsoft Plus! SuperPack - Support
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/support.asp

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:OisLu9L0EHA.1524@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
John Avitt <private@nospam.net> hunted and pecked:
> Does anyone have the Plus! pack for Windows XP?
>
> If so, please tell me if the themes that it includes are just themes
> (wallpaper, icons, cursors, sounds) or if the themes also include new
> visual styles (start button, taskbar, window borders, menus, etc.)
>
> Thank you.
>
> John

John,

I have XP Plus! and it only provides additional wallpaper, icons, cursors,
sounds, screensavers, games, and enhancements to the Windows Media Player.
HTH,
James

> Microsoft Plus! SuperPack - Home
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/plushome.asp
>
> Plus! SuperPack FAQ
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/faq.asp
>
> Microsoft Plus! SuperPack - Support
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/support.asp
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
> Wes
>
> In news:OisLu9L0EHA.1524@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
> John Avitt <private@nospam.net> hunted and pecked:
>> Does anyone have the Plus! pack for Windows XP?
>>
>> If so, please tell me if the themes that it includes are just themes
>> (wallpaper, icons, cursors, sounds) or if the themes also include new
>> visual styles (start button, taskbar, window borders, menus, etc.)
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> John

Thank you.

John

"J Stewart" <js7247@swbell.net> wrote in message
> John,
>
> I have XP Plus! and it only provides additional wallpaper, icons, cursors,
> sounds, screensavers, games, and enhancements to the Windows Media Player.
> HTH,
> James

> > Microsoft Plus! SuperPack - Home
> > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/plushome.asp
> >
> > Plus! SuperPack FAQ
> > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/faq.asp
> >
> > Microsoft Plus! SuperPack - Support
> > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/support.asp
> >
> > --
> > Hope this helps. Let us know.
> > Wes
> >
> > In news:OisLu9L0EHA.1524@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
> > John Avitt <private@nospam.net> hunted and pecked:
> >> Does anyone have the Plus! pack for Windows XP?
> >>
> >> If so, please tell me if the themes that it includes are just themes
> >> (wallpaper, icons, cursors, sounds) or if the themes also include new
> >> visual styles (start button, taskbar, window borders, menus, etc.)
> >>
> >> Thank you.
> >>
> >> John

zulu

It's a load of unnecessary glitz.
I'd swap the lot for the ability to get *all* the font sizes how *I* want
them. :-(