bennhiggs

Honorable
Feb 17, 2012
soo...

this is not a hugely important issue i admit, my card works well but as i am controlling and wat it all perfect its a big issue for me.

My rig consists of intel i7 2600k @ 4.3ghz, ocz vertex ssd, hitachi 1tb hdd, sabertooth p67, nzxt phantom case and 8gb of corsair dominator ram and a 1000w psu :D

now it runs perfectly with those specs, but in the windows experience rating it shows up as a 6.6 for graphics when previously it was a 7.9

i do not know what the problem is, i have even overclocked it to just short of 900mhz and it still shows the same 6.6 :S :heink:

does anyone know or have experienced this problem before and knows how to fix it?

thanks again
ben :) :hello:

bennhiggs

Honorable
Feb 17, 2012
sorry i forgot to include screen shots
here they are of now and previous

729a80e5c433ca05743324dbb5ac9576

now

http://gyazo.com/b92eb47a3d6777d5f002510f77c79eb3
before

If the windows is a pirated copy it might give you this, if the GPU works pretty well for all games and no lag so don't give any interest to it, it might be a windows bug.

Also, you might wanna express uninstall all the catalyst drivers and install the latest Drivers from AMD, latest CCC is 12.1.

Also, try to run the windows index for several time see if it changes the NOs or not.

bennhiggs

Honorable
Feb 17, 2012
nope my windows is a legal 64bit home premuim and i was thinking it was a bug too, just wondering if it was of a regular occurance
i have updated my catalyst drivers, but i may do a clean install of them just to check if its that

yeah ive done it about 5 - 6 times now, changed the power cables as i had previous problems with that but nothing changes :heink:

thanks tho :)

Never even bother, i got 7.7 once now i have 7.9 and some guys reported 7.7 with the Crossfire, if the built in benchmark tool crashes with the AMD drivers it will give you such a score...if you wanna know your card doing well or not run a bench test with the 3D mark..

bennhiggs

Honorable
Feb 17, 2012
yeah ill look into getting passmark again, it just really irritates me how it doesnt show it :/
when i get another card and ssd and watercool it all ill reinstall windows and do it all from scratch but thats gonna be a while haha

i do have sisandra and got 500th which was good, until they released the 2700k a few weeks after i bought mine