Thank You Microsoft For The Dreamcast 360!

Microsoft has found their true place in the console world - Jester to
the King and Queen. Watching MS's console plans once again go down in
retarded flames is a pleasant distraction as the current console
generation winds down.

Too bad this will be the last time the execs at Microsoft let the
dimwits in the Home Entertainment division blow another few billion on
yet another amusingly retarded failed attempt in the console market.

Laugh it up now, you'll probably never see a disaster like the 360 in
your lifetimes again...

"Ghost Of Dreamcast Past" <redwood@shores.com> wrote in message
> Microsoft has found their true place in the console world - Jester to
> the King and Queen. Watching MS's console plans once again go down in
> retarded flames is a pleasant distraction as the current console
> generation winds down.
>
> Too bad this will be the last time the execs at Microsoft let the
> dimwits in the Home Entertainment division blow another few billion on
> yet another amusingly retarded failed attempt in the console market.
>
> Laugh it up now, you'll probably never see a disaster like the 360 in
> your lifetimes again...

Though laughable in a way, posts like the above are proof that some people
really need to get a life and get out more...

YOU ARE JUST BORING !!!!

"Ghost Of Dreamcast Past" <redwood@shores.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Microsoft has found their true place in the console world - Jester to
> the King and Queen. Watching MS's console plans once again go down in
> retarded flames is a pleasant distraction as the current console
> generation winds down.
>
> Too bad this will be the last time the execs at Microsoft let the
> dimwits in the Home Entertainment division blow another few billion on
> yet another amusingly retarded failed attempt in the console market.
>
> Laugh it up now, you'll probably never see a disaster like the 360 in
> your lifetimes again...

> Though laughable in a way, posts like the above are proof that some people
> really need to get a life and get out more...

no, to get an entry in the killfile

"Tobias K" <ng.answer@only.com> wrote in message

> no, to get an entry in the killfile

LOL, OK, that too!

Strychnine

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2004

"NightSky 421" <nightsky421@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> "Tobias K" <ng.answer@only.com> wrote in message
>>
>> no, to get an entry in the killfile
>>

> LOL, OK, that too!

I bet Ghost's porn collection must be massive! Because someone who obsesses
over a VIDEO GAME SYSTEM this much must not be getting any.....EVER!

"Ghost Of Dreamcast Past" <redwood@shores.com> wrote in message
> Microsoft has found their true place in the console world - Jester to
> the King and Queen. Watching MS's console plans once again go down in
> retarded flames is a pleasant distraction as the current console
> generation winds down.
>
> Too bad this will be the last time the execs at Microsoft let the
> dimwits in the Home Entertainment division blow another few billion on
> yet another amusingly retarded failed attempt in the console market.
>
> Laugh it up now, you'll probably never see a disaster like the 360 in
> your lifetimes again...

Hey Fanfairy, you lose every time you type and post, considering your time
is always spent in vain. Get a life? Loser? You can thank me later.