Gtx 550 ti swtor crash need help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen12k6

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2012
Hey guys just finished my new system on wednesday dowloaded swtor by today lol. Clicked it to run for the first time the screen went all jagged and distorted i exited out system restarted and all my video settings were reset. I installed the newest drivers after i built the computer but maybe something happened idk plz help thanks

Edit: Evidently the 550ti driver needed to be updated running it now through windows plz still respond

chosen12k6

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2012
graphics are inserted i took the card out and popped it back in; also i have a 500w antec green efficient psu how do i do a clean install of my drivers and i used a thumb drive downloaded the newest drivers i could find and installed the blue screen just continues to say display drivers timeout

go to the safe mode, uninstall your driver there, reboot to normal mode, then install the newest WHQL drivers from nVidia and you might also update Motherboard BIOS drivers also. Make sure everything else is fine such as CPU, RAM, PSU etc. Also give me the temperatures, of all your parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.