MS Damage Control Astroturfing Backfiring

Those oh-so-bright Dreamcast 360 marketing folk up in Redmond must be
wearing holes in their office carpets pacing back and forth in
frustration. All the paid for game magazine story plants, the retarded
viral marketing webpages, and the bogus blog sites are just making the
whole 360 fiasco worse.

Congrats you dimwits up there in Redmond, you've taken a weak and
difficult to program console that developers are abandoning and managed
to compound the PR disaster by making yourselves look
desperate,sleazy,and lame.

Retarded hype and FUD isn't going bring the Dreamcast 360 back to life!

"Ghost Of Dreamcast Past" <redwood@shores.com> wrote in message
> Those oh-so-bright Dreamcast 360 marketing folk up in Redmond must be
> wearing holes in their office carpets pacing back and forth in
> frustration. All the paid for game magazine story plants, the retarded
> viral marketing webpages, and the bogus blog sites are just making the
> whole 360 fiasco worse.
>
> Congrats you dimwits up there in Redmond, you've taken a weak and
> difficult to program console that developers are abandoning and managed
> to compound the PR disaster by making yourselves look
> desperate,sleazy,and lame.
>
> Retarded hype and FUD isn't going bring the Dreamcast 360 back to life!

Hey Fanfairy, you lose every time you type and post, considering your time
is always spent in vain. Get a life? Loser? You can thank me later.

"Ghost Of Dreamcast Past" <redwood@shores.com> wrote in message
> Those oh-so-bright Dreamcast 360 marketing folk up in Redmond must be
> wearing holes in their office carpets pacing back and forth in
> frustration. All the paid for game magazine story plants, the retarded
> viral marketing webpages, and the bogus blog sites are just making the
> whole 360 fiasco worse.
>
> Congrats you dimwits up there in Redmond, you've taken a weak and
> difficult to program console that developers are abandoning and managed
> to compound the PR disaster by making yourselves look
> desperate,sleazy,and lame.
>
> Retarded hype and FUD isn't going bring the Dreamcast 360 back to life!

Hey Ghost i just finished a late dinner... feeling a tremendous turd
building up inside, and cleaning the dirt from underneath my toenails. i
dunno... just made me want to share that with you in particular for some
reason.

In article <redwood-F7B2AF.18235228052005@newssvr14-
ext.news.prodigy.com>, redwood@shores.com says...
> Those oh-so-bright Dreamcast 360 marketing folk up in Redmond must be
> wearing holes in their office carpets pacing back and forth in
> frustration. All the paid for game magazine story plants, the retarded
> viral marketing webpages, and the bogus blog sites are just making the
> whole 360 fiasco worse.
>
> Congrats you dimwits up there in Redmond, you've taken a weak and
> difficult to program console that developers are abandoning and managed
> to compound the PR disaster by making yourselves look
> desperate,sleazy,and lame.
>
> Retarded hype and FUD isn't going bring the Dreamcast 360 back to life!

So many words, so little idea how to write.