Processor speed comparison

Hello,
my processor is amd e 240 processor 1500mhz 1 core 1 logial processor....is this considered slow
7 answers Last reply
More about processor speed comparison
  1. Hi :)

    Yes, nowdays it is considered slow, but if it works its fine...

    All the best Brett :)
  2. compared to the other processor, it's like having a civic while everybody has a ferrari or lamborghini :sol: but if your civic works fine i don't see the problem. ;)
  3. U can check this comparison.

    That is just about what is standard today for fast PC, not the fastest though : )

    http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/114?vs=288
  4. nikorr said:
    U can check this comparison.

    That is just about what is standard today for fast PC, not the fastest though : )

    http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/114?vs=288

    But his processor is even slower then the one you compared and he only has 1 core.

    In my opinion, you're outdated.
  5. 2260121 said:
    But his processor is even slower then the one you compared and he only has 1 core.

    In my opinion, you're outdated.

    Its just to get him an idea where he stands compare to today.

    They don't list all CPU to compare. Do they.
  6. msdee said:
    Hello,
    my processor is amd e 240 processor 1500mhz 1 core 1 logial processor....is this considered slow



    Can you run facebook with that?
  7. popatim said:
    Can you run facebook with that?


    my old desktop with a celeron 345 (3.06ghz single core) worked fine for internet use
Ask a new question

Read More

Core Processors AMD Components