Account recovery???

ok, i deleted one of my old accounts from my old xbox, and im trying to do
account recovery, i haave changed my credit card number since i made this
account, how can i get it ??
2 answers Last reply
More about account recovery

    > ok, i deleted one of my old accounts from my old xbox, and im trying
    > to do account recovery, i haave changed my credit card number since i
    > made this account, how can i get it ??

    Call Microsoft?

    post yer credit card numberr here and I will help you

    "Xboxplaya08@yahoo.com via GamesKB.com" <forum@nospam.GamesKB.com> wrote in
    message news:695e89e5093d4500be9fcebc0da4c6b8@GamesKB.com...
    > ok, i deleted one of my old accounts from my old xbox, and im trying to do
    > account recovery, i haave changed my credit card number since i made this
    > account, how can i get it ??

Console Gaming Data Recovery Xbox Video Games