Your pics on any website to view?

Last response: in Digital Camera
June 25, 2005 8:38:50 PM

Do any of you contributors of this group have a website where you
showcase your photos? I would love to check them out!

Thanks,
Mark Ferrante
Click here eveyday to feed a rescued animal:

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

More about : pics website view

Anonymous
June 25, 2005 9:28:24 PM

"M. FERRANTE" <manthonyferrante@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:p 3grb1d2c7e3ssfvjirglgiso0pt1utq93@4ax.com...
> Do any of you contributors of this group have a website where you
> showcase your photos? I would love to check them out!

https://home.comcast.net/~charlesschuler/wsb/html/view....

Not a showcase but examples posted for several purposes. In other words,
not necessarily my best shots!
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 9:50:30 PM

In article <p3grb1d2c7e3ssfvjirglgiso0pt1utq93@4ax.com>,
M. FERRANTE <manthonyferrante@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Do any of you contributors of this group have a website where you
> showcase your photos? I would love to check them out!
>
> Thanks,
> Mark Ferrante
> Click here eveyday to feed a rescued animal:
>
> http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

http://www.pixelmemory.us/

- Kevin
June 26, 2005 2:29:34 AM

http://www.photography-cafe.com/index.php

"Charles Schuler" <charleschuler@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "M. FERRANTE" <manthonyferrante@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:p 3grb1d2c7e3ssfvjirglgiso0pt1utq93@4ax.com...
>> Do any of you contributors of this group have a website where you
>> showcase your photos? I would love to check them out!
>
> https://home.comcast.net/~charlesschuler/wsb/html/view....
>
> Not a showcase but examples posted for several purposes. In other words,
> not necessarily my best shots!

June 26, 2005 4:41:10 AM

Holy banner ad site!

Here's mine... www.photopiks.com it's a PERSONAL site with NO banners and
ads. But here is also my link site to a very good hosting company which I
highly recommend.

www.photopiks.com/signup

"M. FERRANTE" <manthonyferrante@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:p 3grb1d2c7e3ssfvjirglgiso0pt1utq93@4ax.com...
> Do any of you contributors of this group have a website where you
> showcase your photos? I would love to check them out!
>
> Thanks,
> Mark Ferrante
> Click here eveyday to feed a rescued animal:
>
> http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Anonymous
June 26, 2005 5:42:38 AM

On 6/25/05 3:38 PM, in article p3grb1d2c7e3ssfvjirglgiso0pt1utq93@4ax.com,
"M. FERRANTE" <manthonyferrante@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Do any of you contributors of this group have a website where you
> showcase your photos? I would love to check them out!
>
> Thanks,
> Mark Ferrante
> Click here eveyday to feed a rescued animal:
>
> http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

In the event that you have not discovered it already there is a frequent
poster in this group (who who posts under several names) who has "borrowed"
photos posted by others and published them on his own web site (and/or
linked to them) with ridiculous and unwarranted critical comments.
I can stand critical, even harsh, comment but will not publish my web site's
URL and subject my photos to this one man band with an agenda.
When he/she/it goes away I would very much like to showcase some of my work.
Maybe if we are all lucky he/she/it will respond to your request with a link
to his best photos - I, for one, would like to see his great work!
Chuck
Anonymous
June 26, 2005 5:42:39 AM

On 6/25/05 3:38 PM, in article
p3grb1d2c7e3ssfvjirglgiso0pt1utq93@4ax.com,
"M. FERRANTE" <manthonyferrante@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Do any of you contributors of this group have a website where you
> showcase your photos? I would love to check them out!

"Favorites":
http://www.fototime.com/inv/AD839CB9EB80EB5

--
Frank ess
Anonymous

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 01:42:38 GMT, C Wright
<wright9_nojunk@nojunk_mac.com> wrote:

>On 6/25/05 3:38 PM, in article p3grb1d2c7e3ssfvjirglgiso0pt1utq93@4ax.com,
>"M. FERRANTE" <manthonyferrante@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Do any of you contributors of this group have a website where you
>> showcase your photos? I would love to check them out!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Mark Ferrante
>> Click here eveyday to feed a rescued animal:
>>
>> http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
>
>In the event that you have not discovered it already there is a frequent
>poster in this group (who who posts under several names) who has "borrowed"
>photos posted by others and published them on his own web site (and/or
>linked to them) with ridiculous and unwarranted critical comments.
>I can stand critical, even harsh, comment but will not publish my web site's
>URL and subject my photos to this one man band with an agenda.
>When he/she/it goes away I would very much like to showcase some of my work.
>Maybe if we are all lucky he/she/it will respond to your request with a link
>to his best photos - I, for one, would like to see his great work!
>Chuck

I don't know how it is done, but I have been to several websites in
the past and tried to "borrow" some pics and could not. When you
right-click to "save as", it will not allow you to do it. That would
be a great way to show your pics.

Btw, when I "borrow" pics, and I do a lot, I keep them in a folder on
my computer and I will look at them every so often. If I do share them
with friends through e-mail, it is because I appreciate the beauty of
the shot and that is all. I love photography and love looking at great
pics. Obviously, you guys do as well!

!