Widcomm Bluetooth - the BEST!

Last response: in Brands
April 28, 2004 11:11:19 PM

If you are having problems connecting your 6600 to your PC try downloading
Widcomm1327 bluetooth driver.

Has solved all my problems with both of my PC's, one running 98SE, the other
on XPPro.

More about : widcomm bluetooth

Anonymous
April 29, 2004 7:00:02 AM

Rob Tompsett wrote:
> If you are having problems connecting your 6600 to your PC try downloading
> Widcomm1327 bluetooth driver.
>
> Has solved all my problems with both of my PC's, one running 98SE, the other
> on XPPro.

Where can you download this from?
Anonymous
April 29, 2004 1:56:47 PM

"Rob Tompsett" <rob.N0SpaM.@rtphoto.net> wrote in message
> If you are having problems connecting your 6600 to your PC try
downloading
> Widcomm1327 bluetooth driver.
>
> Has solved all my problems with both of my PC's, one running 98SE,
the other
> on XPPro.

TDK, who also use Widcomm are up to 1.4.2.18
April 29, 2004 2:14:40 PM

I have uploaded it to http://www.rtphoto.net/Widcomm1327.zip

Just unzip, and install.

I will only leave this online of a few days, so hurry!

"Anthony Guzzi" <dukeofurl@sonic.net> wrote in message
> Rob Tompsett wrote:
> > If you are having problems connecting your 6600 to your PC try
downloading
> > Widcomm1327 bluetooth driver.
> >
> > Has solved all my problems with both of my PC's, one running 98SE, the
other
> > on XPPro.
> >

> Where can you download this from?
Anonymous
April 30, 2004 6:47:51 AM

Rob Tompsett wrote:
> I have uploaded it to http://www.rtphoto.net/Widcomm1327.zip
>
> Just unzip, and install.
>
> I will only leave this online of a few days, so hurry!
>

> "Anthony Guzzi" <dukeofurl@sonic.net> wrote in message
>
>>Rob Tompsett wrote:
>>
>>>If you are having problems connecting your 6600 to your PC try
>
> downloading
>
>>>Widcomm1327 bluetooth driver.
>>>
>>>Has solved all my problems with both of my PC's, one running 98SE, the
>
> other
>
>>>on XPPro.
>>>

>>Where can you download this from?

That URL didn't work for me. Could you have misspelled something?
Anonymous
April 30, 2004 6:48:37 AM

Dolphin Boy wrote:

> "Rob Tompsett" <rob.N0SpaM.@rtphoto.net> wrote in message
>
>>If you are having problems connecting your 6600 to your PC try
>
> downloading
>
>>Widcomm1327 bluetooth driver.
>>
>>Has solved all my problems with both of my PC's, one running 98SE,
>
> the other
>
>>on XPPro.
>>

> TDK, who also use Widcomm are up to 1.4.2.18

Oh, by all means then, can that one be downloaded direct from TDK?
Anonymous
April 30, 2004 6:08:11 PM

> Dolphin Boy wrote:
>
> > "Rob Tompsett" <rob.N0SpaM.@rtphoto.net> wrote in message
> >
> >>If you are having problems connecting your 6600 to your PC try
> >
> > downloading
> >
> >>Widcomm1327 bluetooth driver.
> >>
> >>Has solved all my problems with both of my PC's, one running 98SE,
> >
> > the other
> >
> >>on XPPro.
> >>

> > TDK, who also use Widcomm are up to 1.4.2.18
>

> Oh, by all means then, can that one be downloaded direct from TDK

Oh Yes, but it's almost certainly locked to TDK hardware :-(
http://www.tdksystems.com/support/drivers/
Have a nice day.
!