animated IE logo

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Can someone direct me to a site with information about changing my animated
bmp. logo in IE.6 SP1 XP. Thank You for your time. Brian
--
at end of a one-way street

"Brian" <stirstick@comcast.net> wrote
| Can someone direct me to a site with information about changing my animated
| bmp. logo in IE.6 SP1 XP. Thank You for your time. Brian

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/throbber.htm
Make your own Throbber for IE and OlEx in XP

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Thanks a ton. Nice reference. Brian

"a nonymous" wrote:

> "Brian" <stirstick@comcast.net> wrote
> | Can someone direct me to a site with information about changing my animated
> | bmp. logo in IE.6 SP1 XP. Thank You for your time. Brian
>
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/throbber.htm
> Make your own Throbber for IE and OlEx in XP

TRENDING THREADS