Zebra 140 Printer Driver Installation Software

Last response: in Digital Camera
June 25, 2005 9:18:15 PM

Hello Everyone -

I have a small textile business which requires the utilization of a "Zebra
140" printer to make shipping and barcode labels. The label/barcode program
I'm using is "Bartender 7.10."

Unfortunately my "Zebra 140" driver has become corrupt and I can't find the
original installation disk anywhere. The printer normally shows up under
Windows as "Zebra - 140/142/143." Would anyone know where I might find the
installation disk for the Zebra 140? Any help would be sincerely
appreciated.

Thank you for any help you might be able to offer!

Rick P.
June 25, 2005 10:37:49 PM

"Rick Patton" <codyboy9703@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>Hello Everyone -
>
>I have a small textile business which requires the utilization of a "Zebra
>140" printer to make shipping and barcode labels. The label/barcode program
>I'm using is "Bartender 7.10."
>
>Unfortunately my "Zebra 140" driver has become corrupt and I can't find the
>original installation disk anywhere. The printer normally shows up under
>Windows as "Zebra - 140/142/143." Would anyone know where I might find the
>installation disk for the Zebra 140? Any help would be sincerely
>appreciated.
>
>Thank you for any help you might be able to offer!
>
>Rick P.

http://www.seagullscientific.com/aspx/thermal_95.aspx
check the bottom of the page
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 10:39:38 PM

"Rick Patton" <codyboy9703@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Hello Everyone -
>
> I have a small textile business which requires the utilization of a "Zebra
> 140" printer to make shipping and barcode labels. The label/barcode
> program I'm using is "Bartender 7.10."
>
> Unfortunately my "Zebra 140" driver has become corrupt and I can't find
> the original installation disk anywhere. The printer normally shows up
> under Windows as "Zebra - 140/142/143." Would anyone know where I might
> find the installation disk for the Zebra 140? Any help would be sincerely
> appreciated.
>
> Thank you for any help you might be able to offer!
>
> Rick P.

http://www.zebra.com/id/zebra/na/en/index/drivers_downl...
Related resources
June 25, 2005 10:40:47 PM

"Rick Patton" <codyboy9703@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>Hello Everyone -
>
>I have a small textile business which requires the utilization of a "Zebra
>140" printer to make shipping and barcode labels. The label/barcode program
>I'm using is "Bartender 7.10."
>
>Unfortunately my "Zebra 140" driver has become corrupt and I can't find the
>original installation disk anywhere. The printer normally shows up under
>Windows as "Zebra - 140/142/143." Would anyone know where I might find the
>installation disk for the Zebra 140? Any help would be sincerely
>appreciated.
>
>Thank you for any help you might be able to offer!
>
>Rick P.

another site is:
http://www.zebra.com/id/zebra/na/en/index/drivers_downl...
Anonymous
May 17, 2010 9:44:00 AM

I tried myself to print off some of my own barcode labels, but encountered many different problems, such as sofware issues and problems with the Zebra 2864 printer I was using. Please let me know if you come across any sites with settings for this printer,

Many Thanks
!