TheComicBookMaestro

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2012
:hello:
I have an ASUS 6570 installed in my latest home build, and am in the process of installing the drivers (which came on a CD with it.)

Normally this is fairly straightforward, but this time I have to launch a setup program to install the drivers and utilities. When I select to install the drivers an instillation wizard launches, and after following the instructions on the included .pdf file I select 'install'.
This launches a program called ATI Catalyst, which just installs itself then closes. Afterwards the InstallShield Wizard asks me whether I want to restart my computer now or later and informs me that the correct drivers have been installed.

...but they haven't.

I go to install the Utilities after a system restart and a window pops up telling me that there aren't any VGA Drivers installed on my computer.

I have absolutely no idea how to get around this problem, and will be very grateful of any help recieved.
Thanks in advance.

chosen12k6

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2012
CD has the old drivers being an asus graphic card you will probably be better off sending it back now and getting a different brand Im speaking from experience. Idk what it is about asus but on their website they have old graph drivers go to the AMD/ATI website and download the newest driver for your card. Or you can use windows but if you do that first uninstall the current drivers. If its not registering your vid card at all try enabling it through the Device Manager. If it is enabled disable then reenable worked for me although after fixing that problem I just continously recieved bsod sending back my asus 550ti and getting a sapphire 6770 for $100...$90 after rebate.