Mac compatible cheat devices for the Xbox

opimus <opimus@webtv.net> wrote:
> Are any of the Xbox cheat devices Mac compatible?

?

This is like asking if your 8-track tape is compatible with your VCR.

> > Are any of the Xbox cheat devices Mac compatible?
>
> ?
>
> This is like asking if your 8-track tape is compatible with your VCR.

Not necessarily. Mac OSX has changed a lot of what the Mac can do in
terms of stuff the PC normally always had. I mean, come one, the Mac
even has an Xbox Live tunneling system...;)

Bel

--

Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

"It's time to be be a king among men"