Hardware malfunction nmi parity check memory parity error the system has halted

HI,

when the error occurs I shut down the computer wait a few mins and turn by own everything comes back to desktop fine.
every three days or once a wk it has been doing that blue screen with Hardware malfunction MNI parity check/ memory parity error
the system has halted. gateway windows 7 64 bit
Terri
7 answers Last reply
More about hardware malfunction parity check memory parity error system halted
  1. tlmck said:

I will look into that thx :)
  2. RAM problem? If using error-checking RAM, then this would indicate you have at least one bit in RAM thats gone bad...
  3. ;) thx I think you may be right

Terri11
  4. gamerk316 said:
    RAM problem? If using error-checking RAM, then this would indicate you have at least one bit in RAM thats gone bad...

I think you may be right thx ;)
  5. Terri 11 said:
    HI,

when the error occurs I shut down the computer wait a few mins and turn by own everything comes back to desktop fine.
    every three days or once a wk it has been doing that blue screen with Hardware malfunction MNI parity check/ memory parity error
    Terri

Have not checked the ram yet but I will and I will get back with you on that It only does that error every three to four days
  6. Terri 11 said:
    HI,

Terri

NOT the system RAM , its the VIDEO driver calling up the WRONG ram functions in the ONBOARD video....CHECK yo driver!!
Ask a new question

Read More

Hardware Memory Windows 7