Grand Theft Auto- San Andreas fast approaching!

is it going to have live or system link? If not, I'll definitely be
opting for the PC version and Multi Theft Auto.
8 answers Last reply
More about grand theft auto andreas fast approaching

    theOne wrote:
    > is it going to have live or system link? If not, I'll definitely be
    > opting for the PC version and Multi Theft Auto.

    I'm playing through GTA3 for the first time. I've tried playing this game
    about 10 times and this was the first time I could get into it. While I
    wouldn't call it my favorite game, I can see the appeal. My favorite thing
    to do--trash vehicles until they explode. I caused five different cars to
    explode after I caused an accident. I like how people on the street will
    walk over to see the wreakage. Those are the small details I like in games.

    "theOne" <theone.usenet@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > is it going to have live or system link? If not, I'll definitely be
    > opting for the PC version and Multi Theft Auto.

    Multi Theft Auto?

    "Wurm" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:d7n53n$r4f$1@dns3.cae.ca...

    > "theOne" <theone.usenet@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> is it going to have live or system link? If not, I'll definitely be
    >> opting for the PC version and Multi Theft Auto.
    >>

    > Multi Theft Auto?

    An online version of GTA designed by some guys.

    http://www.multitheftauto.com/

    yeah Hank. Endless and mindless fun!. that's what I love about it too.
    I can't wait to finally play San Andreas. I didn't play it very much on
    the PS2 so as not to ruin it with pathetic graphics. I'm sure it'll be
    quite a different story on PC though :).

    have you tried it MattinglyFan? It was buggy when it first came out for
    vice city but soooooo much fun playing against other people.
    Progressively, it was bug free ( I would imagine, I stopped playing it
    awhile back). Anyways,. This game was made for that kind carnage!
    Hopefully (but not likely) the devs wised up and included that
    aspect......but then....i doubt it seeing as how the MTA team said that
    will be working on this feature asap.

    IMO, greatest thing about vice city was the mods (i.e. new car
    textures, ability to add REAL commerical joints (pizza hut, taco bell,
    starbucks etc.).. Can't wait to spend endless hours playing it.....

    best fun I've had since figuring out how to play Halo 1 on Gamespy when
    it first came out........I have a couple 'o' gigs of my game parition
    saves with San Andreas' name on it :)

    > have you tried it MattinglyFan? It was buggy when it first came out for
    > vice city but soooooo much fun playing against other people.
    > Progressively, it was bug free ( I would imagine, I stopped playing it
    > awhile back). Anyways,. This game was made for that kind carnage!
    > Hopefully (but not likely) the devs wised up and included that
    > aspect......but then....i doubt it seeing as how the MTA team said that
    > will be working on this feature asap.

    I would have liked to have tried it. I have actually never played past 40%
    completion in any GTA game so I probably got bored with the game before this
    was released. It seems like a lot of fun so I may try it out when their San
    Andreas version is released this summer.

    > IMO, greatest thing about vice city was the mods (i.e. new car
    > textures, ability to add REAL commerical joints (pizza hut, taco bell,
    > starbucks etc.).. Can't wait to spend endless hours playing it.....

    PC that is.

Console Gaming Games Video Xbox Video Games