Good mouse/keyboard gaming.combo=?

Hey im looking for a gaming combo for my new build. i will pay 50$ to 70 for each. feedback would be appreciated!
7 answers Last reply
More about good mouse keyboard gaming combo
  1. Sidewinder X4 is a really good gaming keyboard. I also recommend the Logitech G400.
  2. G
    azeem40 said:
    Sidewinder X4 is a really good gaming keyboard. I also recommend the Logitech G400.

Looking at that, looking for new suggestions as.well. thanks azeem!
  3. ^ All good Gaming Keyboards; however, I do hear some people complain about the quality of the Razer products.
  4. Also my opinion is buying a gaming keyboard/mouse is a waste of money.. I have a G400 mouse and a G110 keyboard and i don't feel anything over regular mouse/keyboard..

P.S - this is not a recommendation/suggestion.. Just my idea.. :)
  5. "Gaming" keyboards are a scam unless you pay $100+ for a keyboard with mechanical keys. Any decent keyboard is good for gaming.

As for mice I can recommend the Steelseries Sensei. Best mouse I've ever had. Far better than the 2 Razer mice I had before.

Doesn't track well on my cloth mousemat though. (Steelseries QcK)
    Tracks incredibly well on my hard pad.
  6. Im trying to decide between the logitech g110 and sidewinder x4/x6, my desk space is kind of small. i am using a desk that has the pull out drawer but i need it for mouse and keyboard. it has some space but i dont.want to buy anything that will be too large.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Gaming Mice Keyboards New Build Systems Product