P1g

Honorable
Apr 27, 2012
Well my pc will randomly freeze sometimes. Its been going on for months. I replaced the mobo ram spu gpu and psu. Still freezes after i replaced all that. Could it just be windows?

Windows just doesn't go freezing up for no reason. It's got to be something. You basically replaced all of the hardware. Correct? Please list your specs.

I recently read a post by which someone else was trying to help anyone with random freezeups. After much troubleshooting and money spent, they found it all boiled down to the their mouse going bad. Have you tried a new mouse?

P1g

Honorable
Apr 27, 2012
amd 1100t new, asus m5 a88-v evo mobo new, 8gigs ddr3 1333 new, 640gig hdd old, was a his 7970 3gig rma new, 5850 old, nzxt phantom 4 120mm 3 200mm fans new. has been going on b4 i replaced with all the new parts.

P1g

Honorable
Apr 27, 2012

Ive used the mouse to build my buds pc with. Installing windows and ect. Hasn't locked up on his.

Back to the re-installation of Windows idea. If your old RAM or something with a controller on your motherboard was bad, it could have corrupted your installation. I had a bad RAM kit in an old P4 system where one of the sticks in the kit was bad. I was able to install Windows, but I'd get random freezes and reboots. I RMA'd the RAM and when I got the new stick, I ended up re-installing Windows to get rid of the OS issues caused by the bad RAM during the OS install. This fixed the issue.

I would try this as it is the cheapest way to go.