Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

GTX 560Ti 448 now or wait for price drops?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
February 19, 2012 9:30:35 PM

So there's a deal now for the EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 for $236 after rebate, and coupled that with my expiring Newegg/google coupon its really $216 which is a pretty good deal. Now the new cards are coming out soon so there's likely a further drop in prices. Should I jump on this now or wait?!! I'm going crazy because I can't make up my mind.

Current Setup running without a GPU:
Intel i5 2500k 3.3GHz CPU
ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Mobo
G.SKILL Sniper 8GB 1600 RAM
Intel 320 Series 160GB SSD
SeaSonic X750 Gold 750W PSU
Antec Three Hundred Tower
a c 181 U Graphics card
February 20, 2012 2:56:58 AM

Right now across the board most of Nvidias cards are on sale now. The reason for now is because all the manufacturers have to make room for the new Kepler. Out with the old in with the new.

I really don't think that you will see much more of a price drop then what it is now. But 216 dollars for a 560 ti 448 wow at that price I would by two of them. Because they are not making that card anymore.

Go for it, it is a very nice card to OC it and it could run faster than a 570 when OC'd. If I had the money I would get it myself. Good luck to ya on a buy that great.
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
February 20, 2012 4:52:00 AM

The -448 is based on a slightly crippled 570. When they are gone, that's it. At that price if you have the motherboard to use them, buy two if you can.
m
0
l
!