Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.atheism (More info?)

Hey guys I spent the majority of my night photoshopping pictures, here
is one I photoshopped of 2 guys wrestling.

3
http://whiterap.spymac.com/wrestlers.jpg

I also did an animated version of the picture

http://whiterap.spymac.com/wrestling.gif

Well I hope you like both the pictures I photoshopped. I hope you
like them as much as I liked making them.

Well enjoy your day and I hope my pictures bring a smile to your face.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.atheism (More info?)

these are soooo bad that i actually laugh..so if that is your secret goal,
you did it!

"rob" <1@1.com> wrote...
> these are soooo bad that i actually laugh..so if that is your secret goal,
> you did it!

I agree. Me and Stefan were just talking about them. He's now known as "Bad
Photoshop Dude".

They're so painfully bad they can't be real. They're another brilliant
troll, and I for one love them. Like I said earlier, it's like William Hung,
except for it's not music.

In article <%22oe.2448$fp6.654@twister.nyroc.rr.com>, "rob" <1@1.com>
wrote:

> these are soooo bad that i actually laugh..so if that is your secret goal,
> you did it!
>
> "L.L. Cool Names" <llcool@names.not> wrote in message
> > Hey guys I spent the majority of my night photoshopping pictures, here
> > is one I photoshopped of 2 guys wrestling.
> >
> > 3
> > http://whiterap.spymac.com/wrestlers.jpg
> >
> > I also did an animated version of the picture
> >
> > http://whiterap.spymac.com/wrestling.gif
> >
> > Well I hope you like both the pictures I photoshopped. I hope you
> > like them as much as I liked making them.
> >
> > Well enjoy your day and I hope my pictures bring a smile to your face.
> >
> > --
> > Ladies Love Cool Names

OMG did these rule LOL

--
Stefan
http://www.livejournal.com/users/lord_hatred/

In article <d7qb5d$3lpk$1@news3.infoave.net>,
"Krusty" <rspwkrusty@yahoo!.com> wrote:

> "rob" <1@1.com> wrote...
> > these are soooo bad that i actually laugh..so if that is your secret goal,
> > you did it!
>
> I agree. Me and Stefan were just talking about them. He's now known as "Bad
> Photoshop Dude".
>
> They're so painfully bad they can't be real. They're another brilliant
> troll, and I for one love them. Like I said earlier, it's like William Hung,
> except for it's not music.

I want more. This is the best gimmick we have seen in a long time.