view as "filmstrip" in windows explorer

Last response: in Digital Camera
June 26, 2005 3:27:54 PM

In windows I like to view photos in filmstrip mode, but sometimes this
option isn't listed - so I can't select it. Why is it missing sometimes and
how do I bring it back?
Anonymous
June 26, 2005 3:27:55 PM

larrylook wrote:
> In windows I like to view photos in filmstrip mode, but sometimes this
> option isn't listed - so I can't select it. Why is it missing sometimes and
> how do I bring it back?
In file explorer go to file, then properties and the Customize tab. Set
the folder as a Photo Album.

Scott
June 27, 2005 6:49:04 PM

"Scott W" <biphoto@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> larrylook wrote:
>> In windows I like to view photos in filmstrip mode, but sometimes this
>> option isn't listed - so I can't select it. Why is it missing sometimes
>> and
>> how do I bring it back?
> In file explorer go to file, then properties and the Customize tab. Set
> the folder as a Photo Album.
>
> Scott

Hi Scott,
Open the folder and click on "View" Then click on "Customise this folder"
In the drop down menu Change it to "Pictures (best for many files)"
Click "apply" then click "OK".
That should do it.
Hope it helps.
Jim.