i have got installed with windows & ubuntu in my dell inspiron 6000. After some windows SP update in the past , when i reboot, i found the below.
1. no dell logo is appearing
2. no dual os list is appearing
3. when it gets loaded to windows os, nothing display in the (laptop) monitor.
4. BUT when i choose, ubuntu in the dual os list (through secondary monitor), my laptop monitor works fine.
5. When I connect to an external monitor, i do not have any problem as i get the dell logo & dual os list & windows os is getting logged in. i can see everything in the secondary monitor.
I still have this problem so Please share your view on what could have gone wrong in this.