- SLI/Crossfire: No
- Overclocking: Highly unlikely
- Monitor: Currently limited to 1680x1050 by my current AGP 7600GS (I'm guessing), pretty sure it is capable of 1080p
- Parts not needed: DVD Drive (recycling my current machine, constructed late 2008), OS (Win7), keyboard, mouse, speakers
- Prices are in Australian dollars
- Will be doing a combination of gaming, and light graphics + video editing work
-No certain time I'll be buying this (simply whenever I get the cash), hopefully June if things turn out to plan
To save a few bucks might wanna drop the 2500k to something that isnt unlocked since you wont be OCing. 2500 or 2400 maybe. And if you arent buying right away, it really doesnt do you much good to ask for critiques on a build thats may be 2 or more months away. Prices change and new tech comes out so often that the same PC in 2 months could be $200 less or $100 more. Who knows.