FS: XBOX Accessories

Scott

I've got some XBOX accessories that someone may be interested in. Most have
very little value and probably would hardly be worth the shipping
individually, but I was hoping someone might be interested in more than one
item so we could bundle them and save on time/shipping. If interested in 2
or more of these please contact me through ebay ( scottie_mac_325 ) and I'll
put them out there with a "Buy It Now" and shipping that we agree.

All are in working condition:

Advanced A/V pack
High Definition A/V pack
Action Replay w/ 8MB card and original software, etc.
Micosoft XBOX Live Communicator
Pelican RFU adapter (heck, I'll through this in for free)

Thomas

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

Scott wrote:
> I've got some XBOX accessories that someone may be interested in. Most have
> very little value and probably would hardly be worth the shipping
> individually, but I was hoping someone might be interested in more than one
> item so we could bundle them and save on time/shipping. If interested in 2
> or more of these please contact me through ebay ( scottie_mac_325 ) and I'll
> put them out there with a "Buy It Now" and shipping that we agree.
>
> All are in working condition:
>
> Advanced A/V pack
> High Definition A/V pack
> Action Replay w/ 8MB card and original software, etc.
> Micosoft XBOX Live Communicator
> Pelican RFU adapter (heck, I'll through this in for free)

I am interested in the Action Replay, definitely. I am all set on the
rest of the stuff though.

-Thomas

Scott

"Scott" <nospam@mailinator.com> wrote in message

> Pelican RFU adapter (heck, I'll through this in for free)

"throw" not through ;-)

"Scott" <nospam@mailinator.com> wrote in message

> I've got some XBOX accessories that someone may be interested in. Most
> have very little value and probably would hardly be worth the shipping
> individually, but I was hoping someone might be interested in more than
> one item so we could bundle them and save on time/shipping. If interested
> in 2 or more of these please contact me through ebay ( scottie_mac_325 )
> and I'll put them out there with a "Buy It Now" and shipping that we
> agree.
>
> All are in working condition:
>
> Advanced A/V pack
> High Definition A/V pack
> Action Replay w/ 8MB card and original software, etc.
> Micosoft XBOX Live Communicator
> Pelican RFU adapter (heck, I'll through this in for free)

I've seen these RFU adapters on ebay. Are they the same as the RF Adaptor,
the cable that goes from my Xbox to an coax antenna input of a TV? The
descriptions on ebay are weak.

Also, you'd be surprised what people pay for on ebay. I'd list them all
anyway and put a note like "see my other items and save on shipping when you
buy 2 or more items".

Scott

"A Man, Just Like Other Men" <Nada2Spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Scott" <nospam@mailinator.com> wrote in message
>
>> I've got some XBOX accessories that someone may be interested in. Most
>> have very little value and probably would hardly be worth the shipping
>> individually, but I was hoping someone might be interested in more than
>> one item so we could bundle them and save on time/shipping. If
>> interested in 2 or more of these please contact me through ebay (
>> scottie_mac_325 ) and I'll put them out there with a "Buy It Now" and
>> shipping that we agree.
>>
>> All are in working condition:
>>
>> Advanced A/V pack
>> High Definition A/V pack
>> Action Replay w/ 8MB card and original software, etc.
>> Micosoft XBOX Live Communicator
>> Pelican RFU adapter (heck, I'll through this in for free)
>

> I've seen these RFU adapters on ebay. Are they the same as the RF
> Adaptor, the cable that goes from my Xbox to an coax antenna input of a
> TV? The descriptions on ebay are weak.
>
> Also, you'd be surprised what people pay for on ebay. I'd list them all
> anyway and put a note like "see my other items and save on shipping when
> you buy 2 or more items".

I've seen them called RF and RFU both. I can't even rememberr what this one
is called and don't have the original packaging. But, yes, you know what it
is and it only cost about $9 at Walmart.