Themes Manager(s)

I ran into problems with not being able to save themes which I believe
started with a third party themes manager. The only fix was to format
my hard drive and reinstall a clean Windowsxp. In my frustration for not
being able to correct the problem I created more problems. (gee, I never
done that before.). I was using Windowblinds and StyleXP. Not sure which
one caused the initial problems. Anyway, I liked the different skins and
such that these programs applied but I'm a bit apprehensive about using
them again and was wondering if anyone can give me some advise. Does
xp have a hidden themes manager somewhere? What are the do's and
don'ts of using these third party programs?
Any help- will be appreciated.

James
1 answer Last reply
More about themes manager

    No takers on this either, huh? I'll ask Stardock or tgtSoft.

    Thanks,
    James

    "JamesJ" <jjy@adelphia_darwin.net> wrote in message
    >I ran into problems with not being able to save themes which I believe
    > started with a third party themes manager. The only fix was to format
    > my hard drive and reinstall a clean Windowsxp. In my frustration for not
    > being able to correct the problem I created more problems. (gee, I never
    > done that before.). I was using Windowblinds and StyleXP. Not sure which
    > one caused the initial problems. Anyway, I liked the different skins and
    > such that these programs applied but I'm a bit apprehensive about using
    > them again and was wondering if anyone can give me some advise. Does
    > xp have a hidden themes manager somewhere? What are the do's and
    > don'ts of using these third party programs?
    > Any help- will be appreciated.
    >
    > James

Configuration Customization Windows XP