JamesJ

I ran into problems with not being able to save themes which I believe
started with a third party themes manager. The only fix was to format
my hard drive and reinstall a clean Windowsxp. In my frustration for not
being able to correct the problem I created more problems. (gee, I never
done that before.). I was using Windowblinds and StyleXP. Not sure which
one caused the initial problems. Anyway, I liked the different skins and
such that these programs applied but I'm a bit apprehensive about using
them again and was wondering if anyone can give me some advise. Does
xp have a hidden themes manager somewhere? What are the do's and
don'ts of using these third party programs?
Any help- will be appreciated.

James

JamesJ

No takers on this either, huh? I'll ask Stardock or tgtSoft.

Thanks,
James