Sign in with
Your question

ATI Radeon HD 4200 or ASUS EN8400GS Silent?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 20, 2012 6:50:01 PM

Hello,
so I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to graphics cards, and need some help. I currently have an ATI Radeon HD 4200 installed right now, but a friend gave me an EN8400GS. I use my computer for a lot of gaming, and am very unhappy with my card right now, and am wondering:Would installing this new card be worth it? Or should I just stick with my current one? Unfortunately, buying a new card isn't really an option right now.
a b U Graphics card
February 20, 2012 7:58:20 PM

no would be a downgraid if you cant purchase then sit tight all you can do.

Thent
m
l
a c 198 U Graphics card
February 20, 2012 9:40:02 PM

I would do it anyway and test it for yourself. I would think that they are relatively identical in terms of performance from experience. Just put one in and see your FPS, and they take it out and check again. The one with more wins.
m
l
November 4, 2012 4:26:34 PM

i have an asus en8400gs silent and it run flight simulator x on high graphics settings fine. yeah it ain't a gaming card but it still does a good job for what it cost. as said earlier try it out and make your own choice. some peoples opinions seem to think that everyone is a high end gamer and can afford high end game cards. just my opinion. thanks poorguy
m
l
!