Closed

Nokia 3510i Phone Restricted

Last response: in Brands
Share
April 30, 2004 10:33:58 PM

I have a 3510i which was bought from T-Mobile. I would now like
to use an O2 sim card in it but when i put it in and swithch on
the phone says 'phone restricted'. When i press (the only
option) undo it says 'enter restriction code'.

Is there any way, without paying someone 6.99, of unlocking the
phone?

Thanks in advance!
Anonymous
April 30, 2004 10:56:36 PM

". :: ² :: ." <hiya@me.you> wrote in message
> I have a 3510i which was bought from T-Mobile. I would now like
> to use an O2 sim card in it but when i put it in and swithch on
> the phone says 'phone restricted'. When i press (the only
> option) undo it says 'enter restriction code'.
>
> Is there any way, without paying someone 6.99, of unlocking the
> phone?
>
> Thanks in advance!

There are plenty of unlocking sites on the net, do a google search for
"DCT4 unlocking".

Ivor
Anonymous
April 30, 2004 11:51:04 PM

Search this newsgroup. The answer is there.

Barry
www.taximania.net

---
May 1, 2004 6:22:41 PM

>Is there any way, without paying someone 6.99, of unlocking the
>phone?
>
>Thanks in advance!

Yes, I used http://nokiafree.org/free-nokia-unlock-codes/
and it worked fine for my 3595 and a bunch of older ones too.

George
Anonymous
May 1, 2004 11:40:45 PM

.. :: ² :: . have you tried the http://nokiafree.org/free-nokia-unlock-codes/
thing and did it work ???

"CARBUFF" <carbuff@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
> >Is there any way, without paying someone 6.99, of unlocking the
> >phone?
> >
> >Thanks in advance!
>
> Yes, I used http://nokiafree.org/free-nokia-unlock-codes/
> and it worked fine for my 3595 and a bunch of older ones too.
>
> George
Anonymous
May 2, 2004 5:47:26 PM

". :: ² :: ." <hiya@me.you> wrote in message
>I have a 3510i which was bought from T-Mobile. I would now like
> to use an O2 sim card in it but when i put it in and swithch on
> the phone says 'phone restricted'. When i press (the only
> option) undo it says 'enter restriction code'.
>
> Is there any way, without paying someone 6.99, of unlocking the
> phone?
>
> Thanks in advance!

http://unlocknokia.fw.hu/
April 22, 2011 11:29:50 AM

Quote:
Hi
I unlocked my mobile here http://www.theunlockspot.com/ you can try this site check dude!!

How this works, do you send the IMEI or something to them and they mail you a code?
May 5, 2011 5:25:01 AM

This topic has been closed by Buwish
!