Closed

Nokia 3510i Phone Restricted

I have a 3510i which was bought from T-Mobile. I would now like
to use an O2 sim card in it but when i put it in and swithch on
the phone says 'phone restricted'. When i press (the only
option) undo it says 'enter restriction code'.

Is there any way, without paying someone 6.99, of unlocking the
phone?

Thanks in advance!
8 answers Last reply
More about nokia 3510i phone restricted

    ". :: ² :: ." <hiya@me.you> wrote in message
    > I have a 3510i which was bought from T-Mobile. I would now like
    > to use an O2 sim card in it but when i put it in and swithch on
    > the phone says 'phone restricted'. When i press (the only
    > option) undo it says 'enter restriction code'.
    >
    > Is there any way, without paying someone 6.99, of unlocking the
    > phone?
    >
    > Thanks in advance!

    There are plenty of unlocking sites on the net, do a google search for
    "DCT4 unlocking".

    Ivor

    Search this newsgroup. The answer is there.

    Barry
    www.taximania.net

    ---

    >Is there any way, without paying someone 6.99, of unlocking the
    >phone?
    >
    >Thanks in advance!

    Yes, I used http://nokiafree.org/free-nokia-unlock-codes/
    and it worked fine for my 3595 and a bunch of older ones too.

    George

    .. :: ² :: . have you tried the http://nokiafree.org/free-nokia-unlock-codes/
    thing and did it work ???

    "CARBUFF" <carbuff@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
    > >Is there any way, without paying someone 6.99, of unlocking the
    > >phone?
    > >
    > >Thanks in advance!
    >
    > Yes, I used http://nokiafree.org/free-nokia-unlock-codes/
    > and it worked fine for my 3595 and a bunch of older ones too.
    >
    > George

    >. :: ² :: . have you tried the http://nokiafree.org/free-nokia-unlock-codes/
    >thing and did it work ???

    Yes, I unlocked 2 3390's a 3595 and 3 5190's using this site.

    George

    ". :: ² :: ." <hiya@me.you> wrote in message
    >I have a 3510i which was bought from T-Mobile. I would now like
    > to use an O2 sim card in it but when i put it in and swithch on
    > the phone says 'phone restricted'. When i press (the only
    > option) undo it says 'enter restriction code'.
    >
    > Is there any way, without paying someone 6.99, of unlocking the
    > phone?
    >
    > Thanks in advance!

    http://unlocknokia.fw.hu/
  7. Quote:
    Hi
    I unlocked my mobile here http://www.theunlockspot.com/ you can try this site check dude!!

    How this works, do you send the IMEI or something to them and they mail you a code?
  8. This topic has been closed by Buwish

Nokia Phones