can't receive emails from outlook into hotmail

I'm running outlook, xp home, I can't receive emails that I send from my
outlook into my hotmail account. but all my friends with hotmail do receive
my emails.
could someone plese help!
thanks
HD
1 answer Last reply
More about receive emails outlook hotmail

    "HD" <HD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    | I'm running outlook, xp home, I can't receive emails that I send from my
    | outlook into my hotmail account. but all my friends with hotmail do receive
    | my emails.
    | could someone plese help!
    | thanks
    | HD

    Maybe try in a newsgroup for Outlook or at

Configuration Outlook Hotmail Customization Windows XP