can't receive emails from outlook into hotmail

November 26, 2004 6:25:01 PM

I'm running outlook, xp home, I can't receive emails that I send from my
outlook into my hotmail account. but all my friends with hotmail do receive
my emails.
could someone plese help!
thanks
HD

More about : receive emails outlook hotmail

Anonymous
November 27, 2004 2:27:50 PM

"HD" <HD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
| I'm running outlook, xp home, I can't receive emails that I send from my
| outlook into my hotmail account. but all my friends with hotmail do receive
| my emails.
| could someone plese help!
| thanks
| HD

Maybe try in a newsgroup for Outlook or at