How bad is Asus RMA service?

khoaaa

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2012
I read many reviews about Asus having bad RMA service...i want to get an Asus Monitor but the bad review on their RMA support deter me away.

G

never had to deal with them myself; i go to brick and mortar stores and let the retailers deal with that.

it would give you a good indicator if you have to deal with them if you look at the customer reviews of what your buying.

khoaaa

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2012
Yes, the bad reviews are what i saw from Newegg and Amazon and BHphoto, etc, I love Asus stuffs it's cheaper than other brands and my styles..But i don't want to deal with the RMA process.

rherst

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2011

I recently had to RMA an ASUS motherboard. It was a very good experience. They sent out a new one in just a few days, then I sent back the old one. I used the option where they put a hold on your credit card, but they released the hold as soon as they received the old motherboard. The other option was to send the old board back first then wait for the new one - this didn't require a hold on my creditcard, but I didn't want to wait. I was able to speak with an ASUS rep on the phone without any trouble. I was actually quite surprised how smoothly it went.