GPU TROUBLE HELP!!!!

dgbkiller

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2011
Guys i having lot of trouble, heck of a lot of stress on my brain. I want a new GPU that i can use with my current PC
intel P4 ht 3GHz, intel 102ggc2 mobo with x16 pcie 1.0 and can be used on my later Pc update.

i have in mind

1. HD 7750
2. HD 5670
3. GTS 450
4. GT 440
5. GT 240

i need complete information on which card to choose. This is for a Final call. My uncle will ship it from UAE.
Please note that it should work even with bottleneck, i dont care and consider my pcie 1.0 status too. Its for my later updation. Right now i dont have enough money to crack up a hardcore system now.

SO guys this is my final decision. Please help me get through this!!!!!!

Solution
Get the 7750. It is the most powerful card in the bunch and will have the longest usefull life. That card is only a 65 watt part so it should not need an extra power connector and it should run fine in your older system.

I am running a 9800gt in the same board on one of my extra computers.

You could probablly get a pentium d 3.4 on ebay for like 30 bucks. That would increase overall performance by like 50%.

bucknutty

Distinguished
Get the 7750. It is the most powerful card in the bunch and will have the longest usefull life. That card is only a 65 watt part so it should not need an extra power connector and it should run fine in your older system.

I am running a 9800gt in the same board on one of my extra computers.

You could probablly get a pentium d 3.4 on ebay for like 30 bucks. That would increase overall performance by like 50%.

Solution