Fable - The Arena

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 6, 2005 9:43:05 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.video.games.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

After you've beaten the Arena, is there any way to get back
in to get to the shops? If not, is there another way you can
get the Thunder hero doll?

thnx,
Christoph

More about : fable arena

Anonymous
June 6, 2005 9:43:06 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.video.games.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Nope.
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 5:30:48 PM

Christoph wrote:
> After you've beaten the Arena, is there any way to get back
> in to get to the shops? If not, is there another way you can
> get the Thunder hero doll?
>
> thnx,
> Christoph

GameFAQs is your friend.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/game/516688.html

--
|----------------UGVX.com - The Home of UK Xbox Gamers-----------------|
|--Clans--Leagues--Competitions--Tournaments--Forums--Photos--Trophys--|

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.video.games.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Yeah, you have to sit through the literal 20 minutes of credits, and
then you can save and continue the game. It took me like 6 times of
doing it and asking online myself to figure it out.
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 9:53:10 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.video.games.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Scratch that. I thought you meant at the end of the game. Nevermind.
Wow, too early in the morning. My eyes aren't working yet
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 9:53:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.video.games.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Scratch that. I thought you meant at the end of the game. Nevermind.
Wow, too early in the morning. My eyes aren't working yet.
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 9:53:13 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.video.games.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Scratch that. I thought you meant at the end of the game. Nevermind.
Wow, too early in the morning. My eyes aren't working yet.
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 6:55:06 PM

XBOX 360 in 5 months wrote:
> Scratch that. I thought you meant at the end of the game. Nevermind.
> Wow, too early in the morning. My eyes aren't working yet.

Spakka
!