Fable - The Arena

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.video.games.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

After you've beaten the Arena, is there any way to get back
in to get to the shops? If not, is there another way you can
get the Thunder hero doll?

thnx,
Christoph
7 answers Last reply
More about fable arena
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.video.games.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Nope.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.video.games.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Christoph wrote:
    > After you've beaten the Arena, is there any way to get back
    > in to get to the shops? If not, is there another way you can
    > get the Thunder hero doll?
    >
    > thnx,
    > Christoph

    GameFAQs is your friend.
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/game/516688.html

    --
    |----------------UGVX.com - The Home of UK Xbox Gamers-----------------|
    |--Clans--Leagues--Competitions--Tournaments--Forums--Photos--Trophys--|

    Yeah, you have to sit through the literal 20 minutes of credits, and
    then you can save and continue the game. It took me like 6 times of
    doing it and asking online myself to figure it out.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.video.games.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Scratch that. I thought you meant at the end of the game. Nevermind.
    Wow, too early in the morning. My eyes aren't working yet
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.video.games.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Scratch that. I thought you meant at the end of the game. Nevermind.
    Wow, too early in the morning. My eyes aren't working yet.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.video.games.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Scratch that. I thought you meant at the end of the game. Nevermind.
    Wow, too early in the morning. My eyes aren't working yet.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.video.games.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    XBOX 360 in 5 months wrote:
    > Scratch that. I thought you meant at the end of the game. Nevermind.
    > Wow, too early in the morning. My eyes aren't working yet.

    Spakka

Console Gaming Games Video Games Video Xbox