Canon S400 Elph

Last response: in Digital Camera
June 27, 2005 2:11:46 AM

Has anyone tried to use a CF Type II (Microdrive) with this camera? I
use a Type II 1 GB card, and have been getting consistent errors. It
is not the card, because it works fine on my Oly E-1

More about : canon s400 elph

Anonymous
June 27, 2005 9:46:50 PM

"Wayne L" <wayne.lau@foxinternet.net> wrote in message
> Has anyone tried to use a CF Type II (Microdrive) with this camera? I
> use a Type II 1 GB card, and have been getting consistent errors. It
> is not the card, because it works fine on my Oly E-1
According to the specs for this camera it will only take a type I (skinny)
CF card. A type II, as in microdrive, shouldn't even fit into the opening.

ds
!