Set guest account for internet browser only

How can I set my guest account on Win XP Pro so that guests can do nothing
except browse the internet? No programs other than browser, no file access.
Thanks for your help!
1 answer Last reply
More about guest account internet browser only

    globley restrist guess access to the whole pc using the security settings
    then give access to IE only

    Jeremy wrote:
    > How can I set my guest account on Win XP Pro so that guests can do
    > nothing except browse the internet? No programs other than browser,
    > no file access. Thanks for your help!

Configuration Browsers Microsoft Customization Windows XP