Set guest account for internet browser only

November 27, 2004 12:44:57 PM

How can I set my guest account on Win XP Pro so that guests can do nothing
except browse the internet? No programs other than browser, no file access.
Thanks for your help!
November 27, 2004 9:36:05 PM

globley restrist guess access to the whole pc using the security settings
then give access to IE only

!