8gb PC 800 DDr2 Ram
Asus M3a Motherboard
Nvidia GTX 560 ti
OCZ Summit 128 GB SSD
2 X 1.5 TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 32mb buffer
LG Bluray burner
Antec 500 Watt power supply
HP 30 inch 2560X1600 IPS Display

I am rebuilding this computer for diablo 3..i am aware that diablo 3 is not going to need such hardware to run at max settings but i do not want any reason to lag and like to do things the right way.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. I am going to be building a new desktop gaming computer with in the next few days. The processor i will be using is going to be a i7 3770K processor. I did not choose which motherboard yet..I am looking between The Asus Sabertooth Z77 and the ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE. I am also open to other motherboards but from what i read these 2 have the best features. I dont think i will need to upgrade my video card. I am pretty sure i will be upgrading my PSU. ANy ideas on what wattage i should be looking at? I was looking at 700 watts.. figured they would be more than enough..I have had good experiences with coolermaster...I am considering overclocking because the processor and motherboard are made for it..I was looking at upgrading my SSD to the
Intel 510 Series (Elm Crest) SSDSC2MH120A2K5 2.5" 120GB SATA III MLC
Im ont sure if i missed anything. Please let me know if you think anything else should be upgraded..I have not had the chance to do much research on RAM for this setup.. I would want something that high performance since the board can support an over clock to 2800 mhz... Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, Thank You..

TRENDING THREADS