"Atimpag.sys" BSOD and green Youtube video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxBrazilianoxX

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2010
Hi all,

Since the last week I'm getting BSOD's related to Atimpag.sys when watching Youtube videos and when I do full screen it goes green so I have to either to forward the video or exit the full screen to get rid of that green color.

Things done:
1- Reinstalled the operating system and installed the latest drivers for my gpu (Ati 6870)
2- Bios updated
3- RAM tested all fine

All temps are fine at both idle and load. I removed my graphic card and tested it with the built in graphic and still the green video issue with youtube.

Do I have to RMA the Mobo (Asus M4A88TD-V EVO USB3)? any suggestionS would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

chicofehr

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012
Did you update your drivers recently. If so then try older ones. Check with cpuz to see if anything on your board is off like CPU overclocked or under or ram speed changed or even if the chip set is a bit off. Look at voltage and also see if there is anything you changed when this started happening. I think there was a new flash update recently. Maybe install the older one and see if that helps. Adobe is increasing the GPU usage of their flash player more now and this could cause issues sometimes. If all this fails and everything seems good then yes I'd replace the board.

XxBrazilianoxX

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2010

Thanksss. I just installed flash player 10.3 instead of 11.xx and no more green videos. I was going to RMA both the card and mobo. didn't think of downgrade the flash. really thanks again :love:

XxBrazilianoxX

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2010

Thanks for the info, but seems downgrading the flash player did the trick

Status
Not open for further replies.