Wanting to collaborate for free xbox 360s

The Gratis site is offering free Xbox 360s to people who complete an
offer and get 8 referals. This site has sent me a free PSP. If you sign
up using my link http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=19061796 and complete an
offer, I will be willing to help you get your referals to get you a
free xbox also.

http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=19061796

if anybody wants to partner up, email me at kricker14@wideopenwest.com
3 answers Last reply
More about wanting collaborate free xbox 360s

    You have to be a total tool to sign up for a free offer on something
    that doesn't even exist yet.

    - Jordan
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Jordan"
    <lundj@earthlink.net> On 7 Jun 2005 14:00:00 -0700 this person wrote:

    >You have to be a total tool to sign up for a free offer on something
    >that doesn't even exist yet.

    I signed up for a free Blackberry but they wanted me to subscribe to
    some newspaper for a year, it was like 260 bucks, so pretty much a rip
    off. You know they would love you to read their newspaper just to see
    the advertisements.

    There are advertisements in newspapers right? I never really read the
    newspaper, usually get my news online.

    --
    Ladies Love Cool Names
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling (More info?)

    In alt.games.video.xbox L.L. Cool Names <ll@coolnames.net> wrote:

    > some newspaper for a year, it was like 260 bucks, so pretty much a rip
    > off. You know they would love you to read their newspaper just to see
    > the advertisements.

    That's how most of these so-called "Free" programs work. While you don't
    pay anything directly for the item, you usually have to sign up for
    several non-free offers - such as non-secured credit cards, magazine or
    newspaper susbscriptions, etc. Not to mention the fact you have to give
    these sites a large amount of personal information, which is then sold to
    various marketting groups, resulting in you getting even more spam and
    junk mail.

    Personally, I'd rather just go out and buy the stupid thing. It's
    quicker, safer, and you know exactly what you're getting.

Console Gaming Games Xbox Video PlayStation Video Games