Wanting to collaborate for free xbox 360s

Last response: in Video Games
June 7, 2005 4:50:26 PM

The Gratis site is offering free Xbox 360s to people who complete an
offer and get 8 referals. This site has sent me a free PSP. If you sign
up using my link http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=19061796 and complete an
offer, I will be willing to help you get your referals to get you a
free xbox also.

http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=19061796

if anybody wants to partner up, email me at kricker14@wideopenwest.com
June 7, 2005 6:00:00 PM

You have to be a total tool to sign up for a free offer on something
that doesn't even exist yet.

- Jordan
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 5:43:03 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.tv.real-world,rec.sport.pro-wrestling (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Jordan"
<lundj@earthlink.net> On 7 Jun 2005 14:00:00 -0700 this person wrote:

>You have to be a total tool to sign up for a free offer on something
>that doesn't even exist yet.

I signed up for a free Blackberry but they wanted me to subscribe to
some newspaper for a year, it was like 260 bucks, so pretty much a rip
off. You know they would love you to read their newspaper just to see
the advertisements.

There are advertisements in newspapers right? I never really read the
newspaper, usually get my news online.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names
Anonymous

In alt.games.video.xbox L.L. Cool Names <ll@coolnames.net> wrote:

> I signed up for a free Blackberry but they wanted me to subscribe to
> some newspaper for a year, it was like 260 bucks, so pretty much a rip
> off. You know they would love you to read their newspaper just to see
> the advertisements.

That's how most of these so-called "Free" programs work. While you don't
pay anything directly for the item, you usually have to sign up for
several non-free offers - such as non-secured credit cards, magazine or
newspaper susbscriptions, etc. Not to mention the fact you have to give
these sites a large amount of personal information, which is then sold to
various marketting groups, resulting in you getting even more spam and
junk mail.

Personally, I'd rather just go out and buy the stupid thing. It's
quicker, safer, and you know exactly what you're getting.
!