Laurie

As a lowly User, I want to be able to see the calendar in the
sysclock,but don't have the "proper privilege level".
How to do this?

Laurie

Yu just can't view it. You either can change the time or not.
Type
time privilege
in Help to see how.
http://www.uscricket.com
"Laurie" <no@spam.com> wrote in message news:41a95b6d$1_5@alt.athenanews.com...

> As a lowly User, I want to be able to see the calendar in the
> sysclock,but don't have the "proper privilege level".
> How to do this?
>
> Laurie

Laurie

Thanks for the reply, but that does not led to a method to assign Lowly
User the ability to change systime...

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
Yu just can't view it. You either can change the time or not.
Type
time privilege
in Help to see how.
http://www.uscricket.com
"Laurie" <no@spam.com> wrote in message

> As a lowly User, I want to be able to see the calendar in the
> sysclock,but don't have the "proper privilege level".
> How to do this?
>
> Laurie

| "Laurie" <no@spam.com> wrote
| > As a lowly User, I want to be able to see the calendar in the
| > sysclock, but don't have the "proper privilege level".

http://blogs.msdn.com/larryosterman/archive/2004/09/22/232938.aspx
Running Non Admin

"Laurie" <no@spam.com> wrote
| ... a method to assign Lowly User the ability to change systime...

Lowly Users have no business changing systime.

You have to give your security group permission to change the time.

http://www.uscricket.com