sys clock and lowly user

November 27, 2004 9:48:45 PM

As a lowly User, I want to be able to see the calendar in the
sysclock,but don't have the "proper privilege level".
How to do this?

Laurie

More about : sys clock lowly user

Anonymous
November 28, 2004 7:28:35 PM

Yu just can't view it. You either can change the time or not.
Type
time privilege
in Help to see how.
http://www.uscricket.com
"Laurie" <no@spam.com> wrote in message news:41a95b6d$1_5@alt.athenanews.com...

> As a lowly User, I want to be able to see the calendar in the
> sysclock,but don't have the "proper privilege level".
> How to do this?
>
> Laurie

November 29, 2004 10:24:23 AM

Thanks for the reply, but that does not led to a method to assign Lowly
User the ability to change systime...

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
Yu just can't view it. You either can change the time or not.
Type
time privilege
in Help to see how.
http://www.uscricket.com
"Laurie" <no@spam.com> wrote in message

> As a lowly User, I want to be able to see the calendar in the
> sysclock,but don't have the "proper privilege level".
> How to do this?
>
> Laurie

November 30, 2004 8:29:34 AM

| "Laurie" <no@spam.com> wrote
| > As a lowly User, I want to be able to see the calendar in the
| > sysclock, but don't have the "proper privilege level".

http://blogs.msdn.com/larryosterman/archive/2004/09/22/...
Running Non Admin

"Laurie" <no@spam.com> wrote
| ... a method to assign Lowly User the ability to change systime...

Lowly Users have no business changing systime.
Anonymous
November 30, 2004 4:16:42 PM

You have to give your security group permission to change the time.

http://www.uscricket.com

!