Lexar SD memory card

Last response: in Digital Camera
June 27, 2005 7:43:14 PM

Recently, I put a new Lexar SD 256mb memory card in my digital
camera....I was able to take pictures with it and view them on my camera
screen. I put the card in my PC free photo printer and that screen
states there are no pictures...and that there is something wrong with
the card? Anyone have any ideas what's wrong? The printer reads my other
SD cards ok,the printer co. said the card is compatible.
All help is appreciated...email ok....thanks in
advance....Jo-yoo-hoo@webtv.net

More about : lexar memory card

Anonymous
June 28, 2005 2:39:35 AM

<JO-YOO-HOO@webtv.net> wrote in message
> Recently, I put a new Lexar SD 256mb memory card in my digital
> camera....I was able to take pictures with it and view them on my camera
> screen. I put the card in my PC free photo printer and that screen
> states there are no pictures...and that there is something wrong with
> the card? Anyone have any ideas what's wrong? The printer reads my other
> SD cards ok,the printer co. said the card is compatible.
> All help is appreciated...email ok....thanks in
> advance....Jo-yoo-hoo@webtv.net

you perhaps changed the save file format to RAW or something that the camera
can decode, but the printer may be JPG, TIF etc only....