Sign in with
Your question

Radeon hd 6470 m Issue..

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 22, 2012 12:40:04 PM

It worked smooth whilst gaming, but suddenly, i get this.. pixelglitch/Polygon.. reminds of when i did 3D modeling and a polygon would be screwy.. what do? Got the newest drivers, on everything really.

what do? :) 

More about : radeon 6470 issue

a b 4 Gaming
February 22, 2012 1:03:28 PM

Card probably went bad. Test it in another system, if you get the same thing, replace the card.
February 22, 2012 1:08:29 PM

Went bad? Its fresh out of the box! :p  Problem is, its a work computer.. and it works just fine when im NOT playing.. cant tell them i want a new one because i want to.. play.. :p  Sure thats it?
Related resources
a b 4 Gaming
February 22, 2012 1:15:39 PM

Eisenhornk said:
Went bad? Its fresh out of the box! :p  Problem is, its a work computer.. and it works just fine when im NOT playing.. cant tell them i want a new one because i want to.. play.. :p  Sure thats it?

Could happen with a new one. Power supply good enough to run the card? Case has enough airflow for the card?

Only way to see if it's the card or the computer/Windows is to try the card in another computer that has the proper specs to run that card. If the issue follows the card, bad card.
February 23, 2012 11:57:36 AM

Ok, here is a image of specs.

http://postimage.org/image/j9zapmvsh/

And its a HP laptop and soforth.. Will post pics og the glitches soon aswell.. :) 

Anything about that image that.. gives any clues?

Thanks sofar!

a b 4 Gaming
February 23, 2012 1:00:41 PM

Ah, it's a laptop, I was thinking it's a desktop video card. Run a benchmark like 3DMark, see if it does the same thing or locks up the PC. Card should be working fine no matter what you use it for, HP should replace it if it keeps happening. This could just cause a full system crash at some point if left alone.
!