Hope this works out

DeViLzzz2007

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2007
http://www.samsung.com/sg/consumer/pc-peripherals-printer/monitor/led-monitor/LS22A350HS/XS

I got this monitor on sale at Staples and am hoping it will be an affordable answer to finally having a gaming LCD in my home. I did 2 weeks of research and had planned to buy an Asus 3D monitor but someone told me the company I was buying it from, NCIX, didn't have pixel protection policy for the monitor and so I didn't order it and well what do you know after I spent some of the money I had set aside for it I find out the person who told me this was wrong. Wonderful. Anyway so with $130 to $200 to spend before tax I looked at the Samsung monitor while I was out shopping for other things last night. 1920x1080p with 2ms response time and I got to see the floor model and the colors looked really rich. Fingers crossed this works out.

So .... has anyone ever gamed on this monitor ? The main thing we do with our pcs is game.

PS: the category I put this in is Graphics & Displays so why are there no sub categories that relate to the actual displays the graphics cards are putting this to

slicedtoad

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2011
yup i have one of those, it works fine for gaming.

But really, unless you have experience with very expensive monitors, you won't notice much difference between the monitors in this price range. For gaming anyway. Professional photo editing is another matter.

if you liked in the store, you'll like it for gaming.

DeViLzzz2007

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2007

Well with the in store viewing I didn't get to see games run on it. I hope there is no ghosting or limited amounts with it.