I currently have the Swan M60, but am wondering whether it is worth buying a sound card to go with it?
1. I am a mega noob when it comes to all this audio technicality. bare with me.
2. not necessarily wanting LOUDER sound/heavier bass. just quality and hassle free.
3. money isnt an issue, just not going to be paying over 400 for an ASUS xonar essence USB.... lol.
4. ASUS xonar series has got my attention, big asus fan, looks good, but dont know what to choose?
5. It will have to be a PCI-E slot card
6. ratio from what i use my speakers for-
generally use my logitech g35 headset when playing online FPS, and am not really fussed about headphone sound...
Your response is greatly appreciated and i will reply back when i can.