ESPN NFL 2k5 Franchise Help

Can someone tell me if I trade a player in NFL 2K5 do I still get hit
with the penalty or is that only for releasing a player? Help my cap is
a mess.
4 answers Last reply
More about espn franchise help

    <kfhudson@excite.com> wrote in message
    > Can someone tell me if I trade a player in NFL 2K5 do I still get hit
    > with the penalty or is that only for releasing a player? Help my cap is
    > a mess.

    The penalty is only for releasing the player. Since they get paid weekly,
    you will only pay the portion of his salary that he is with the team that
    year.

    Thanks Don fan. Now it's time to wheel and deal. Guess I could have
    done it and not save if the penalty was enforced. It's been a long
    week.

    > Thanks Don fan. Now it's time to wheel and deal. Guess I could have
    > done it and not save if the penalty was enforced. It's been a long
    > week.

    No problem. That's how I learned. I hope you have a bug free franchise
    that lets you wheel and deal without making the depth charts downright
    ridiculous. That is what killed the game for me in terms of longevity.

    > Mattinglyfan (deez nuts) wrote:
    >> <kfhudson@excite.com> wrote in message
    >> > Can someone tell me if I trade a player in NFL 2K5 do I still get hit
    >> > with the penalty or is that only for releasing a player? Help my cap is
    >> > a mess.
    >> >

    >> The penalty is only for releasing the player. Since they get paid
    >> weekly,
    >> you will only pay the portion of his salary that he is with the team that
    >> year.

    On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:55:35 -0600, "Mattinglyfan"
    <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote:

    ><kfhudson@excite.com> wrote in message
    >> Thanks Don fan. Now it's time to wheel and deal. Guess I could have
    >> done it and not save if the penalty was enforced. It's been a long
    >> week.
    >>

    >No problem. That's how I learned. I hope you have a bug free franchise
    >that lets you wheel and deal without making the depth charts downright
    >ridiculous. That is what killed the game for me in terms of longevity.

    Is that the same bug that keeps insisting I start Rohan Davey in front
    of Tom Brady, no matter how much I tell the depth charts and playbooks
    "No, don't do that!" Hell I even released Davey and it still wouldn't
    put Brady as #1. Blah. I have to sub Brady in at the beginning of
    every game.

    I only went through one season in franchise so far, and only did one
    trade. I take it I should start a new Franchise... any way to avoid
    the bug in the future?

Console Gaming Games Video Xbox Video Games