ESPN NFL 2k5 Franchise Help

Last response: in Video Games
June 9, 2005 3:04:07 PM

Can someone tell me if I trade a player in NFL 2K5 do I still get hit
with the penalty or is that only for releasing a player? Help my cap is
a mess.

More about : espn nfl 2k5 franchise

Anonymous
June 9, 2005 5:25:44 PM

<kfhudson@excite.com> wrote in message
> Can someone tell me if I trade a player in NFL 2K5 do I still get hit
> with the penalty or is that only for releasing a player? Help my cap is
> a mess.

The penalty is only for releasing the player. Since they get paid weekly,
you will only pay the portion of his salary that he is with the team that
year.
Anonymous
June 10, 2005 12:39:34 PM

Thanks Don fan. Now it's time to wheel and deal. Guess I could have
done it and not save if the penalty was enforced. It's been a long
week.

Mattinglyfan (deez nuts) wrote:
> <kfhudson@excite.com> wrote in message
> > Can someone tell me if I trade a player in NFL 2K5 do I still get hit
> > with the penalty or is that only for releasing a player? Help my cap is
> > a mess.
> >

> The penalty is only for releasing the player. Since they get paid weekly,
> you will only pay the portion of his salary that he is with the team that
> year.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
June 10, 2005 10:55:35 PM

> Thanks Don fan. Now it's time to wheel and deal. Guess I could have
> done it and not save if the penalty was enforced. It's been a long
> week.

No problem. That's how I learned. I hope you have a bug free franchise
that lets you wheel and deal without making the depth charts downright
ridiculous. That is what killed the game for me in terms of longevity.

> Mattinglyfan (deez nuts) wrote:
>> <kfhudson@excite.com> wrote in message
>> > Can someone tell me if I trade a player in NFL 2K5 do I still get hit
>> > with the penalty or is that only for releasing a player? Help my cap is
>> > a mess.
>> >

>> The penalty is only for releasing the player. Since they get paid
>> weekly,
>> you will only pay the portion of his salary that he is with the team that
>> year.

Anonymous
June 13, 2005 10:30:07 PM

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:55:35 -0600, "Mattinglyfan"
<Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote:

><kfhudson@excite.com> wrote in message
>> Thanks Don fan. Now it's time to wheel and deal. Guess I could have
>> done it and not save if the penalty was enforced. It's been a long
>> week.
>>

>No problem. That's how I learned. I hope you have a bug free franchise
>that lets you wheel and deal without making the depth charts downright
>ridiculous. That is what killed the game for me in terms of longevity.

Is that the same bug that keeps insisting I start Rohan Davey in front
of Tom Brady, no matter how much I tell the depth charts and playbooks
"No, don't do that!" Hell I even released Davey and it still wouldn't
put Brady as #1. Blah. I have to sub Brady in at the beginning of
every game.

I only went through one season in franchise so far, and only did one
trade. I take it I should start a new Franchise... any way to avoid
the bug in the future?
!