Who took all my custom smilies?

Yea, you read that right... They're all gone. Everybody empty your pockets on the table.

or... I got a "DMCA take-down notice" what??? Again??

I want my smilies back.

8 answers Last reply
More about custom smilies
  1. DMCA? Your smilies violates copyright?

Edit: I checked my smilies as well. It's missing but I don't have the DMCA notice.
  2. Uh-oh.
    Database dumped all the custom smiley stuff.
  3. Pyree said:
    DMCA? Your smilies violates copyright?

Just questioning, Ive been accused of worse things.
  4. I have mine!
  5. They are all there but for some reason they don't appear available when you're going to post. You'll have to remember the BBCode for them to use them.
  6. randomizer said:
    They are all there but for some reason they don't appear available when you're going to post.

>Really??? Then mine are all 100% transparent now.

You'll have to remember the BBCode for them to use them.

>That being said to a person who regularly indulges in the consumption of fine organic medicinal herbal relaxation remedies isn't going to be productive at all. Remember...umm.. wait.. remember what? oh.. the missing smilies. How do I get them back again??

>Since they all appear in the background color now, I will assume they are indeed UN-useable in their present state or color. I don't miss details, so must seek advice on re-uploading them again... see bottom of picture below..

7. SR-71 Blackbird said:
    I have mine!

Of course... you're using that hacked SysOp account you got from Fredi. [:tigsounds:2]

Whoa... it worked.
  8. Told you :) I tried it a few days ago.
Ask a new question

Read More

Site Bug Reports Tom's Hardware