Sign in with
Your question

VGA Pc to TV connection problems

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 22, 2012 11:26:11 PM

Hello,
I am having problems with a PC to TV connection and I cannot find an answer or anyone else with the same problem. The thing is that it does work, but only for a few seconds, after which it starts to flicker repeatedly and it makes the computer do the same thing. I've tried it with a different brand cord, but still no dice. Any help would be very much appreciated.
a c 181 U Graphics card
February 23, 2012 2:06:06 AM

What type of PC are you using to connect to the TV? Are you using a graphic card or the on board graphics? Maybe you could just post all the specs of your PC and what kind of TV you are using and if there are any monitors running also?
m
l
February 23, 2012 4:15:58 AM

I am using a laptop, a Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5209 running 3 Gigs of RAM, DualCore Processor and the like. The TV is a Dynex flatscreen, that's all I know. There are no monitors running besides the built in one, and the only thing I know about the graphics is that I'm plugging in the VGA cable to the Computer and to the TV, properly on both. Like I said, it's a male to male 15 prong VGA VGA cable.
m
l
!