6820 unlock icon when roaming

Last response: in Brands
May 3, 2004 2:53:36 AM

When I use my 6820 in a roaming network, I see an icon that looks like
an unlocked padlock on the screen. This is not in my (possibly
outdated) manual on the list of 20+ other common icons. Any ideas?

AT&T Network.

Thanks.
Anonymous
May 3, 2004 6:22:38 PM

No Spammer wrote:
>> When I use my 6820 in a roaming network, I see an icon that looks
>> like an unlocked padlock on the screen. This is not in my (possibly
>> outdated) manual on the list of 20+ other common icons. Any ideas?
>>
>> AT&T Network.
>>
>> Thanks.

The unlocked padlock just means that ur using the phone in a unlocked
(unrestricted) roaming partner network (meaning that u can use the roaming
partner's netwk and it's not restricting you).
Nothing to worry about.
!