anyone knnow this brand

G

has anyone ever heard of the brand Silicon for DDR RAM, if so has anyone ever done any benchmarks, again if so can you email me your results or just post them.

i,m asking this because i have found a place were i can buy 256MB DDR RAM 2100 for $303 AUS.

Raystonn

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2001
US$73 = AUS$138. Your price is well over 2 times the going rate.

-Raystonn

= The views stated herein are my personal views, and not necessarily the views of my employer. =

G

where are you from

over here in aus most people are charging about $500 and for kingmax its like $750 if you could tell me where i can get this ram cheap or know how i could import some ram and other stuff icq me on #: 110249692 Please i think we could come up with some kind of deal we could both be happy with

Raystonn

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2001
Go to www.pricewatch.com. There are thousands of vendors that all sell products by mail-order.

-Raystonn

= The views stated herein are my personal views, and not necessarily the views of my employer. =

G

thses places that sel it are over in the us and i have to import them if anything goes wrong i have to send it all the way back and then i have no computer

Raystonn

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2001
That's the way it is for mail-order, regardless of your location. Everyone still purchases through mail-order for the best prices.

-Raystonn

peteb

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2001
if it helps I buy a lot of stuff and ship it to Japan, I'm prepared for a little hassle for a 50% saving!

-* This Space For Rent *-
email for application details