  • Dual Monitors
  • Monitors
  • Windows XP
November 30, 2004 2:11:03 PM

Hello all,
I have recently attached a second monitor to my computer. I have got it
working fine, but was wondering if there was any way I could have a different
picture on each monitor. Windoes XP only seems to allow you to have the same
backdrop in all available screens.

If windows does not allow you to have different pictures for the desctop,
then does anyone know of a program that does. Prefferably a free one.

Thanks in advance.

More about : dual monitor question

November 30, 2004 2:17:03 PM

Oh, sorry forgot to say, I am using different resolutions on each monitor.

"Sonic" wrote:

> Hello all,
> I have recently attached a second monitor to my computer. I have got it
> working fine, but was wondering if there was any way I could have a different
> picture on each monitor. Windoes XP only seems to allow you to have the same
> backdrop in all available screens.
>
> If windows does not allow you to have different pictures for the desctop,
> then does anyone know of a program that does. Prefferably a free one.
>
> Thanks in advance.

November 30, 2004 10:32:45 PM

read the discussion above at
Using 2 monitors with different background images
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
December 3, 2004 9:43:34 PM

try this tremendus software www.ultramon.com