Dual Monitor Question

Hello all,
I have recently attached a second monitor to my computer. I have got it
working fine, but was wondering if there was any way I could have a different
picture on each monitor. Windoes XP only seems to allow you to have the same
backdrop in all available screens.

If windows does not allow you to have different pictures for the desctop,
then does anyone know of a program that does. Prefferably a free one.

Thanks in advance.
3 answers Last reply
More about dual monitor question

    Oh, sorry forgot to say, I am using different resolutions on each monitor.

    "Sonic" wrote:

    > Hello all,
    > I have recently attached a second monitor to my computer. I have got it
    > working fine, but was wondering if there was any way I could have a different
    > picture on each monitor. Windoes XP only seems to allow you to have the same
    > backdrop in all available screens.
    >
    > If windows does not allow you to have different pictures for the desctop,
    > then does anyone know of a program that does. Prefferably a free one.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    read the discussion above at
    Using 2 monitors with different background images

    try this tremendus software www.ultramon.com

    "Sonic" <Sonic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Oh, sorry forgot to say, I am using different resolutions on each monitor.
    >
    > "Sonic" wrote:
    >
    >> Hello all,
    >> I have recently attached a second monitor to my computer. I have got it
    >> working fine, but was wondering if there was any way I could have a
    >> different
    >> picture on each monitor. Windoes XP only seems to allow you to have the
    >> same
    >> backdrop in all available screens.
    >>
    >> If windows does not allow you to have different pictures for the desctop,
    >> then does anyone know of a program that does. Prefferably a free one.
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance.

Configuration Dual Monitors Monitors Windows XP